A little about me!

hey! i realy really do not kno wot to say!!! tryin to do sumthing worthwhile!!!!!!!what it is, have not figured it out yet..its weird! as if now wid an ad agency!!! a office savvy..literally working my ass off....

Love is a..????


Love is a..????

Greatest feeling:

Mirror of a heart!

Belongings to my feelings,

My love is what I feel for you...

Every second of my life...

Love is a...???

Beautiful smile that tenders my heart,

Ever heard melody with the rhythm of love,

Bond of my emotions that keeps me strong,

The way to show the meaning of my life,

Was that love??

Or the bond of you in the name of love???

The love of my soul,

I love the way you love me!!

That enters my veins in the sense of spirit...

Like a love that I can't control,

So to remember when your eyes meet mine.

I love you with all my heart....

To shower my entire soul in you!!!

With love…

Design by Blogger Templates