A little about me!

hey! i realy really do not kno wot to say!!! tryin to do sumthing worthwhile!!!!!!!what it is, have not figured it out yet..its weird! as if now wid an ad agency!!! a office savvy..literally working my ass off....

oh god!!



Oh God!!

Let me out to cry my feelings.

That climbs the walls of madness.

That rides away the waves of misery.

Is there a way to let me out?

Oh God!!

Life is a prison,

Show me a way to let me out!

No matter if I fall;

But it is better without one.

Oh god!

Watching freedom is painful;

Wishing for a window!

To see the fascinating earth,

Let it makes me to aim high.

Oh God!

Let my mind makes its choice,

Seeing the joy and feeling the love.

With rules to adhere

And enforce it too!

Oh God!

Let me find the way,

For my locked desires,

There’s no one to care for that,

Another price that my God will pay!

Oh God!

Let me hide the pain,

Lock it up all inside me.

Carry on with all courage,

This will be a key for my success!

Oh God!

Don’t let on what I’m not,

What I’m pretending to be!

By killing all these,

Let me be unique!

Oh God!

How do I grow?

Without destroying my life ride?

How my days are to be?

How to defuse my worries?

Oh God!

I left everything to you,

Make this year fruitful.

Look out for that one day,

When it all just explodes.

Oh God!

At least this year, which I pray!

In this New Year!


4 comments:

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

Beautiful & earnest prayer...sure will be answered! I loved many lines... Very well can say it echoes from deep within you.

God will be with you always :)

Sincere wishes for your dreams to come true. Have a fantastic new year!!

Cheeers!

PS : the picture was so cute, as the prayer :)

pritha said...

thanks a lot for your wishes na!

May lord makes your life even more bright like your words!!

A very very prosperous new year!!

With sincere wishes!!

Shravan RN said...

nice one :) may god bless u !

pritha said...

@ Shravan,

Hey thanks for your comments!! and checking out my blog!! keep visiting!!

Design by Blogger Templates