A little about me!

hey! i realy really do not kno wot to say!!! tryin to do sumthing worthwhile!!!!!!!what it is, have not figured it out yet..its weird! as if now wid an ad agency!!! a office savvy..literally working my ass off....

Nostalgia - College!!

** College** i really have no idea whether i studied in college, but my college life rocks!! Never in class..Never even in department.. but somewhere inside the campus, it can be in canteen, not always for having food.. complete chatting!! or my college's gals corner, bramam hall** just to sit simply!

We wished, we should have on duty for all three years, but actually we dint get officially. But we managed to get by Bunking class, not even a single soul in my class without bunking. we love mass bunks, caught red handed while going out of the class.. but still what bothers us??? we will just leave the class!! know the three years of thrill, spirit of teens, raggings - a three years absolute fun!! cant ever forget it.

we too had assignments?? but assignments... fun,, really want to know?? we never want our professors to read all 40 assignments and assess it!! if he reads one or two, he can assess the whole class.. Our internals.. people we had professor who let us to copy for few hrs!! but just only three years. But not only him, all our professors are like that!! Our seminars, i dont think we had professional seminars, we are entertainers so as our seminars also!! But we had fun in college, but we had too many hard times also!! fights, misunderstandings,, admist all this we had loads of fun to remember!! jenny club is our other place where you guys can find us, that too i & kavi.. everyday.

i had good friends, who really cared for me.. i'm still happy for me having them! they dint let me drown at any of my hard times, they were with me. Kavitha, the gal whom i admired a lot!! i will never get a friend like her.. the gal of promising friendship with a lovable caring and beautiful smile. miss you dear! you mean a lot my life. Divya, roopa - the two close buddies of my life! sweet piggies..i miss them too!Kavi's home is my residence, you can find me all time after college and divi's home is our college most of days.. where you can find us. All that we do there is eating, eating & only eating but chatting too. the next roopa's home, the place we enjoyed the most.I also have few more friends, sudha ( huh! i seriously dono what to say) and rithu, we had lots of fight, but still we managed to be together. And muthu, vasanth these were the two guys who entertained us a lot. Vasanth to mean a bridge between guys and us, too causual guy. And muthu - the guy whom i fight a lot for no reason. Anu & Harshi, was also in the culprit gang of us!


probably this was one side of my college life, wherelse there is an another also, my love!! started in college, the perfect bonding!! the guy who made my life.. i started going to college atleast to see his face.. he often stares at me for my silly things, but he loves that i knew. he's my perfect mother too. i just cant forget each and every second when i was with him. As usual me blah blah!! keep talking!! with him and he, poor guy keep listening. the day when we started going around till now, i never kept my mouth shut. He the one who read my life completely.

College life gives so many things, hard & happy times. absolute thrill, each day of college was a sweet memories.. college we can never forget! our's was a true entertainment and place of sharing, bonding, ego, fights, misunderstandings, silly craps!!

i miss my college life...

6 comments:

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

This reminds me of my days in college.Happy,lazy, carefree days. Best in everyone's life.

K M F said...

i miss too

pritha said...

@ manivannan...

hey na!! thanks for your comments..yeah wonderful days.. our department is the best place to enjoy in the whole world!!

thanks for your comments na!!
Keep visiting!!

pritha said...

@ KMF

Thanks for visiting!! keep checking out!!

Muthu kumar said...

ya di., even am missing it a lotz.. dont think that i will leave u for writing abt me.. am happy that atleast now u accepted that we fight for no reasons.. and the things abt prakash that u told in the last para is very true.. Poor creature he is.. so sad.. am feeling so pitty for him <:P>

pritha said...

no need to feel sorry big creature!! i knew how he will feel!! lets see when you marry what your wife will say!!
see see!! i'm not fighting,, now you the one who started!!

anyways thanks for your comments!!
keep reading sir!! have a good day!!

Design by Blogger Templates